Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Week 2 Cass....

After lots of worry last night I must say I have a sigh of relief...I didnt have a perfect week but I am proud to say that I lost again...and newsflash to me today...Jenny Craig doesnt have odd numbers on the scale and I how I never noticed that I dont know...but here it is....
Week 2: 2.4 pounds lost...so i guess that 2.5 is out of the question...hehe well folks almost 5 in two weeks not too shabby...I am sticking to my plan and thats all I can ask for..my goal for the week get to 35 mins on eliptical and 2.6 lbs next week. I am so proud of my sisters for their accomplishments and so glad we are doing this together!!! I love you girls more than you will ever know!!! So lets raise our waterbottles and celery sticks and do a toast for week 3!!! CHEERS!!

1 comment:

Jody Martinez said...

Way to go sweetie! Love you much....mom