Monday, March 15, 2010

Jenny Craig 2007 and now in 2010!!

As you know in 2007 I started Jenny Craig and was able to lose 37 pounds. I stayed strict to the diet and was exercising about 5 days a week...believe it or not I started the program at 197. I was in shock the first time I saw that number. I just knew that it was time to get that weight off. Luckily I got down to 160. I was so happy and comfortable in my own skin again that I stop eating the Jenny food. I was lucky enough to keep most the weight off...but of course slowly but surely it crept back up on me...so here I am once again..ready to battle the bulge...but my guns are blazing!!!!! Once again I was fed up with being unhappy and overweight and felt it was time to get my life and my smaller size back. Last week 3/10/2010 I went back to Jenny Craig.

Starting weight: 184.7
Goal: 50 pounds
Goal weight: 135

I have had a great first week, I have stuck to eating all my food and even got my goal of exercising 4 times this week in the bag. I am so proud of myself. Even David cant believe how strict I am staying to the diet, his motivation and encouragement definitely helps keep me going.
Talking to my sisters I figured what better way to keep the motivation going then have a place where we can all go and share our stories and keep each other going. Every week I will post what I have lost and hopefully together we can get healthy, lose the weight and keep it off!!! I am so excited for this journey..I hope for week one I at least lost 3 pounds....WISH ME LUCK!!

2 comments:

JSL, ABE&H said...

Where's your pic in your bra and undies?

THE BELLS said...

No don't...shes kidding.