Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fatty Watty Ding Dong

Lacey here...

I was finally able to log on as an author, although I am unsure that I want to because then I actually have to keep up and do it. Since my dear sisters posted their weights, does that mean I have to as well? I mean doesn't that large roll protruding from my shirt and the fact that I still wear matrinity pants lend to reason that I am overweight? I don't want to let go of the "I am fat because I had a baby" line. However since my baby is now six months old I suppose my time is up.

Starting Weight:174.4
Goal Weight: 135-142

Wow that's a load off. If only it actually came off as weight. I have actually been at it for a little over a week now. I have only changed my diet thus far, watching what I am eating and eating things that more fresh and I have lost 7lbs. I am down to 167.6lbs. However the working out is a challenge. With working 4 days a week and children that eat up every ounce of my free time and energy I am exhausted. So I am still working on that side.

So that's me, Fatty watty ding dong signing out.

2 comments:

THE BELLS said...

I fixed it Ladies....Aren't I the BEST!

Casswantstobeskinny said...

Good work just for that you get to be team captain!!!!