Monday, March 22, 2010

Its almost Wednesday...

So I just got in my work out after taking the weekend off...due to aunt FLO...curse her!! I was down all weekend...boo anyway I am back at it and feeling great. I am at 30 mins on the eliptical which was about 3.6 miles and walked for 10 on the treadmill for my warm up!!! WOOT!!! I forgot how good it used to feel to work out and I am so happy I am back at it. Keeping it at 4 days a week right now so I dont burn out...but so far so good!! Confession time....ok so i had a slice of cheese yesterday..the craving overtook me...and I gave in...but I must say if thats as bad as it gets all week than I doing good. I didnt kill myslef for it now I just get back on the horse...hope I am still feeling this way Wednesday when I get on that scale...my dear evil Aunt hopefully wont add any poundage cause I am shooting for 2.5 at least this week....I really I did it!!!! I will let you know on Wednesday!! Hope everyone is doing well and feeling great.
Love,
Cass

1 comment:

THE BELLS said...

Good job Cass....One of the things I miss so bad is CHEESE.It just has SO many calories I can't waste it in that department. Your cheese(Nacho included) is my donut. Did I tell you I had a bite of cake...I had to. But, honest I had one bite and that was enough....weird. And it tasted SOOOOO sweet.