Monday, March 22, 2010

Update on Codee Belly

I want to start by saying thank you to those who wrote and said that I am not fat. I don't think I am HUGE, but on the other hand I know I could stand to loose a few so thank you...

Well, the sugar cravings are not too bad today. Randy made a big batch of peanut butter cookies yesterday and I didn't even have one. I knew if I ate one I would want the whole batch. Hopefully it gets better from here. I have been sticking to my plan for the most part. Doing well with eating. I may go over on calories, but it is with fruits and veggies and I count those as good/healthy. My work outs haven't been as good since Randy has worked the last few days. I took Jay to the gym with me and I pushed the stroller and he ran beside me. We walked a lap then ran a lap but he got tired after 2 miles. I was willing to walk, but Jay insisted on running and then got tired. On Sat we walked on the outside the track and he lasted 1 mile before complaining. It sure is rough trying to get exercising in. Today I am feeling a little better because Randy was home and I ran 5 miles. It took me 60 min which for me is AMAZING. I pretty much ran the first three and then got pooped and walked/ran the last 2 miles.

My goal for this week is to run 4 miles consistently with out walking...wish me luck!

No comments: