Saturday, March 27, 2010

Calorie Counter

Calories
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Breakfast







Snack







Lunch







Snack







Dinner







Snack







Total:








 This is a basic sheet I use for me. That way I can have it with me and know where I am at for the day. I do roughly 1300 Calories a day. And when you are counting EVERYTHING, it adds up fast. I also measure my portions to make sure I am accurate with my counting. I also consult the internet a lot when I don't know how many calories are in something.I like this site. Like I said before, if it is fruit or veggies I don't count it at all. I just try not to eat too much fruit because I know it has a lot of sugar in it. Chicken and tuna have become my protein staples. I can't run if I don't have my protein!