Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ticka Ticka Slim Shady...

Along with Oprah I too have chosen to come "out" about my fatakins. Although I won't be joining Jenny, I have come up with my own system that hopefully works. I will be consuming about 1300 Calories a day and exercising. This will be my fugal way of weight loss and getting healthy.
Since having Jensen I have not been able to drop the last 10-15 pounds. So, this is my goal to start.

Now :160 lbs yikes I said it out loud...
Goal: 148 lbs (This is the weight I feel most comfortable in my skin..that I know of.)

I literally can NEVER remember being smaller then a size 10. Even in 6th grade being 5'5 I was still a size ten. I am VERY interested in knowing if I could ever be smaller than that. If I don't, who cares, I'll still be happy. Let's get this started....

No comments: