Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Exercise...starting to become my friend!

I cant believe another week has gone by...I am glad time is flying..now lets just hope the weight is too! I made it to my goal of 35 min on the eliptical..I even went from 1.0 level to 3.0. I am proud to say I got in 17.5 miles of exercise this week. While I am still only at 4 days a week I am confident that I will be moving to 5 days a week in no time. I hope this makes up for my food week cause I must confess I didnt stick to Jenny 100%. We had a party on Saturday night and David and I went out on Monday night. While I didnt go all buck wild I definitly eat a few things I shouldnt have.....but I cant stress about it..I am going to better next week plain and simple. I just hope I at least lost a pound or 2. If I didnt, I take full responsibilty. I can do better. Good luck at the weigh in tomorrow!!!!

2 comments:

THE BELLS said...

I know it is hard. I ate a bran muffin that I REALLY wanted. I think sometimes you have to let yourself have a little or it feels more like a diet than a life style change. I don't know if my lifestyle change could ever be completely with out sugar...you might as well take away my soul.

JSL, ABE&H said...

Good Job sass o frass. Its hard I know but its worth it.