Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WIW...Belly

Starting weight: 160 lbs
Todays weigh: 151.6
Weight loss this week: none + point something
Total weight loss: 8.4 lbs

Well I think this is it folks. The goal was to lose 10 pounds. Although I have not hit my goal I still feel pretty good. This weight is actually probably more manageable for me because I can have a life with out counting every single thing I put in my mouth. I will forever be curious about what my body would look like 10-15 pounds lighter however I don't want to torture myself either. I can maintain this weight even if I don't look like a super model. I also feel pretty good that I can get into my old clothes and that was my main purpose.

My running has come to a slight standstill because of my IT band/knee pain. On Monday I ran 7 miles and wanted to cry on mile 4. I walked and even called randy to see if he could come pick me up. (I ended up walking in out though....) For now I am stretching a lot and doing palates to strengthen my hip flexers. I am determined to get better before race day put I don't want to push it either.

As for Cass and Lace, Cass says shes too tired and Lacey should be so tired I don't know how she has time to breath....so not sure this will go on for much longer. I guess we will go out like LOST. (Not wanting it to end but wanting to know the end result.)

No comments: