Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ugh...

I don't know what it is but this week has been ROUGH. For the last 3 days I haven't been good. I haven't gorged myself, but I haven't been counting calories either. I know it could be a lot worse however, I cheated and got on the scale and I have gain 2 pounds. I have only gotten to run once this week so that may have something to do with it. Today is a new day. I am counting again and being strict. Man, I cannot wavier for a second. Last night Randy and I went out on a dinner date and it was really hard not to just enjoy it because I was feeling so guilty. And, all I had was a sandwich and a small ice cream. I have to be able to live like a normal human being, but I am finding it to be impossible. Eight more pounds and I will be happy, I promise. AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I feel better now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I found a site (mynetdiary.com) that tracks your calories, diet, excersize, and analyses it for you, its cool and free. I've been using it for a few days and like it and thought i would share :)
Christy