Thursday, April 1, 2010

Guilty

So I have been doing pretty good with my diet thus far. No real problems. But, today the kids and I met Seth for lunch at my favorite Chinese restaurant. I did not eat nearly the portion I would have prior to losing weight. I did not order the delicious crab and cream cheese rangoons. I think this was the first time I have walked out of there not needing to unbutton my pants because I gorged myself. I kept it simple, and it was so yummy!!!! But I know it was not the greatest thing to eat and so did my body. I feel so sick. I guess that's what I get for straying a bit. Hopefully this doesn't ruin next weeks weigh in....Lacey

2 comments:

THE BELLS said...

I ate a robin egg..a mini one..although probably only 10 calories... I felt sick about it.

I am SO happy we don't have a TOA here because I could NOT resist the crab and cheese wantons.

Natalie said...

Ugh! You went without me?