Monday, June 28, 2010

Confessions of a Sugar Addict

Yes, the following story is true and sad, and shows you just how badly I am addicted. No Judgment please :)

So I was really Jonesin for some sugar the other day. I don't really keep any in the house because I will eat it all. I cannot restrain myself. So with little options I reached into the depths of my pantry and retrieved a container of frosting. MMMM is was so good! I did limit myself to several spoonfuls and then I put it away. Then another day comes and again I need sugar. So more spoonfuls are shoveled in. Then not a few hours later more and more...I couldn't help myself. So in an effort to stop myself I threw it in the trash. But, I could still taste the yummy cream cheese flavor in my mouth and I yearned for more. What a dilemma. What to do. Yes folks I dug it out of the trash! Yuck, and least it was on top right?

So disgusted with my addiction and not wanting to have this same issue, I then filled the container with water and threw it away again. I needed it to be completely inedible.

So alas, I am a garbage diver. I know, an addict can go to many lengths. That's why my weight has plateaued again...

Maybe I need to got to SAA (Sugar addicts anonymous). Help!

1 comment:

THE BELLS said...

amen. I have been a member of SAA for years. I was found this week eating a whole pan of brownies. No lunch or dinner just brownies.